A program that covers a comprehensive range of topics all the way from people skills to strategic planning. The emphasis is on helping you to be an amazing business owner by enhancing your abilities.
BOSS is a program for business owners who are ready to take their business to the next level. This coaching program is not about your business – it is all about you the owner. The focus is on enhancing your skills as a business owner and as a leader, ultimately so you are better equipped to increase the level of success of your business. The 12 modules will help you to excel as an owner, to be more intentionally proactive, and to systematically know what to change to make significant improvements to your operation. Once you have completed this program the way you think will be different, your behaviour will be changed, and you will have enhanced skills to drive your business to higher levels. This program does not deal directly with your business; it is all about YOU and how you make decisions, think, plan, and act.
- The modules are conducted in a group setting, teaching an array of critical skills and business acumen. Each one will be 5 packed hours of concentrated learning.
- During the program you will meet with your coach individually 3 times at your business so you can discuss anything you want; develop ideas, ask questions, and get feedback to help you improve your business.
- The coach is available for calls during the course. 25 years of experience is at their disposal!
This is a results-focused program; it is NOT just an exercise in academics.
- When the modules are complete, you will have clarity on your business and a course of action. Decisions made during the sessions will provide written goals and plans that are specific to your business.
- All the actions will be real and applicable to your business; none will be theory. You will have tangible steps to take immediately that will change your business.
This program has 12 modules: 8 modules focus on you and 4 focus on your interaction with others.
- Your Power Role
- You, Analyzed
- Your Systems
- Your 4 Modes
- You the Delegator
- Arranging Your Team
- Growing Your Team
- You & Your Clients
- You the Leader
- Your Performance
- Your Skills Inventory
- Your Purpose